Monday, August 17, 2015

Life

     There's an old saw about life getting in the way of plans.  Can't say I had a lot of specific plans for the year.  You know the kind.  The ones tied to people, places and dates.  But I did have urgings toward possibilities.  Get out on the water.  Maybe head up north for another trip.  Doubt they'll happen this year.
     Seems life comes along once in a while to set the course and lay down the rules.  Like Moses coming down from the mountain.  But that's okay.  After all, we're just along for the ride.
     'Spose I could look at it as having to put the things I'd like to do off to the future once again but I won't.  Instead I'll call it variations on the theme of being alive.  It's all good.  Even the bad.
     Outside of that I'm still working on the paddles.  They're close to epoxy and varnish time.  Also have a new grandson.  Goes by the name of Joshua.  Maybe I'll call him Josh or J., possibly Shua.  For the moment he doesn't seem to care.  When the time comes, he'll let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment